Thursday, July 7, 2011

Final Tech Post

Overall, I do feel more 'tech savvy' after completing this course. I loved using the SMART board software, and will definitely use it in my classroom, and GoogleDocs rocks my world! I made a MOVIE. Never thought I would be able to do that, and I don't see myself using it in the classroom just yet, but maybe in the future as an independent study project. Making the Vokis was really fun, too.

I don't know that I would use some things we talked about in my own classroom, like Glogster, but knowing how to create and run a wiki I think will be handy and is a great communication tool for teachers, students, and parents alike.

I'm interested in learning new technologies, especially things that help me to organize my life! Like I said before, and I will say a thousand times over, GoogleDocs is amazing, and I also really love the idea of Diigo lists and having everything stored online, so accessible! I feel comfortable with the technologies we covered in class and am eager to learn new ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment