Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Been reading through the bloggggggs...

... and I found some pretty cool stuff!

I love how Dave, Mel, and Megan chose to get really involved with their blogs, adding extra posts about cool stuff like videos, HP references, and awesome layouts (you English major, you!) I especially enjoyed the link Dave posted from The Nature Conservancy on finding your carbon footprint - totally took the test it was great and I'll probably use that in my classroom at some point. All sorts of awesomeness going on in these blogs - I loved reading them all!

It is great to see how my peers are faring in the program, whether it be progress in T2P-writing or just the openness that everyone writes with in their blogs - it both puts me at ease about where I think I fall, and also inspires me at the same time. Google Reader makes it so easy to read through everything! I've added all of my knitting and sheepy blogs to the reader as well so I can keep caught up on my woolly news too.

I will be checking up on these blogs, friends!! Don't let this be your last post - I really like reading them :) I'm also flattered that a few of you chose to quote my blog... you're all so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment